Hi! How’s it going?
Right now it’s going good. Had an evening of games and cookies and sushi and a beer to the 1966 Batman movie. Now tea and the new Beth Orton album in the headphones. The host has gone to sleep so I’m sort of alone with my ghosts. Need to move up here, going home only has material benefits and those are movable.
Hellu and waves and hugs to all!
As above, and with a definite hello. No question about it.
That’s how I felt about it too. It had so much potential but then it just got so… gross.
I’m a huge fan of Cronenberg’s body horror movies so the gross parts didn’t bother me in that way. The problem was that there was no logic after the first half, and the constant changes of monster designs made no sense what so ever — felt as if it were one of those monster mash-up movies at the end, I wished Godzilla would show up.
And the script was stupid. Alien 3 had more cohesion and that one had no script with multiple execs fucking around with it and the director.
16 favourite posts made by people the last week or so:
- alelepants’ Paulie
- Rachel’s hair
- Andrea’s pigeon tattoo
- Ian’s paper crafted animal masks
- Natalie’s Stephen Colbear
- Katley’s superhero comic
- Gatsbylives’ Neil Armstrong Memorial Service post
- Kim’s WTF-list
- Alyssa’s happy life
- Michele’s Internet is a Place
- Elizabeth’s do the mashed potato dance
- Fuck Yeah Space’s Sagittarius eats shit
- Niclas — not me — cat hangout
- Taylor’s camping photos
- Evan’s tear phrase confession
- and lastly: this photo provided to my by Sally I don’t know who it is on it, but I want to hug this person. Or a person in a knitted sweater, that’ll do.