I’m trying to put up a drawing practice schedule since I’ve noticed — Shock! Horror! — that I tend to do sort of the same thing over and over again. And that’s not the way to improve on things I’m bad at.
- Try to make some life drawings once a week (being a shut-in makes this a bit difficult)
- Mondays: gesture sketches. Loose stuff.
- Tuesdays: do some fundamentals.
- Fridays: paint a still from a film/tv-show.
- Weekends are for analogue. No digital works.
- Sundays: review the week’s output.
I should probably try and do more Illustration Fridays as well in order to get away from the usual themes.