Things I worry about when I lie in bed and tries to sleep.
- Will people like me less in the morning?
- I might suffocate and not be able to do anything about it if I’m asleep.
- What damage will I cause to myself tomorrow?
- What if that “we’ll talk more tomorrow” turns into a few months?
- What if there’s a flood? I can drown or be washed up ashore in Agunnaryd. Not sure which is worse.
- Wonder what’s worse than a mime with a nuclear bomb? A mime and a clown who shares a bomb? Ewww.
- Did I break another pair of socks?
- If the house begins to burn, which books should I try to save first?