It’s kind of late, but not as late as usual. I sit here, really bored, and drink a cup of hot cocoa.
In some ways, today has been fucked up. Not that anything particular happened but rather all the stress from yesterday — I know, I say I don’t do stress but apparently I do albeit under very specific circumstances — was over. So the head was… Odd is probably the right word. Odd and bored. No sense of time and the thoughs just shut down occasionally.
This state of mental unrest almost made me go out to fetch the mail in underpants earlier. Not a good idea, I could have scarred the minds of numerous young people. (Four? Perhaps five? Most kids in the school across the street don’t play on that side anymore.) Thankfully I realized what I was about to do when I had my right hand on the door handle and said “Uihuhuiuhi! Stop!”
Anyways, the cocoa is good. Bitter and sweet. How’s your night?
- Lactose free milk, one big cup’s worth.
- Milk heated on stove,
- with a few spoons of “Oboy” milk chocolate-powder (free of milk products),
- and one tablespoon of cocoa,
- and one and a half tablespoon of vanilla sugar,
- stir like crazy to simulate steamed milk and stop it from burning in the bottom of the pot.
- Lactose free whipped cream, one tablespoon on top in the cup.