This is a book that claims to contain 500 cookie recipes.
Top five I’m going to make from these based on the photographs:
- chocolate double-deckers with cream cheese
- beacon hill cookies
- chocolate cookies filled with orange cream
- hazelnut tops
- alphabet cookies (modified with chocolate)
They had one they called “snowballs.” Call me a prude, but I’m not going to make that one.
9 Notes/ Hide
- gaspode likes this
- weakmeatstrongeat likes this
- pikkutiikeri likes this
- dooeytwo likes this
- giannameola said: oh god come to paris and make me cookies please. I don’t even have an oven but just use your magic or something
- themeds said: 500 cookie recipes!!! *dies*
- nicklas posted this